CELEBRATING 40 YEARS IN BUSINESS!
A professional cleaning every six to 12 months helps maintain your carpets’ appearance. ServiceMaster Clean® has the equipment and expertise to remove dirt, detergent and moisture—unlike rented carpet-cleaning equipment, which leaves carpets wet with detergent residue. We work to your specifications and guarantee the job is done right.
Our exclusive carpet cleaning process includes:
- Preliminary inspection to determine the best cleaning method
- Pre-treatment of spots and stains
- Pre-application of cleaning products to loosen ground-in soil
- Rinsing your carpet with clear, hot water
- Post-treatment of any residual stains
- Carpet grooming for efficient drying and a uniform appearance
- Pads under furniture legs to protect the carpet while it dries
- Final inspection with you to ensure your complete satisfaction
Green cleaning process
ServiceMaster Clean also offers green cleaning for your carpets. As effective as traditional cleaning, our green cleaning is odorless and solvent-free. It’s the right thing for our customers—and for the environment. Learn more about our green cleaning process.
Our programs for continued care combine innovative products and techniques with the manufacturer’s care instructions to extend the life of your carpet and keep it looking clean and fresh. With one low monthly investment, routine carpet care from ServiceMaster Clean will:
- Extend the life of your carpet investment
- Maintain your carpet’s rich color and texture
- Give a more consistent and pleasant appearance overall
- Reduce the effects of wear, especially in high-traffic areas
- Help prevent soil from building up in the carpet fiber base
- Prevent matting, spotting and excessive wear